Questions & Answers > Damaged test block bypass

Hello Brad, I come across quite a few damaged and burnt test blocks for both 100 and 200 amp panels and makes it difficult and hazardous while trying to either replace or test a meter. Sometimes these are mickey moused by an electrician so that the consumer still has power. I would really like to replace them so that my fellow meter man coming up behind me to maintain or change the meter doesn't come across the same problem. I try to gather these from torn out panels whenever I get the opportunity but I don't always have the right part when I need it. Would you know of a place or website where I can purchase the test blocks alone? All different types? Thank you for your response.

May 31, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterMichael